1. Please note that you must be 18 years of age or older to submit your request through this site. Please do not use this site if you do not agree to these conditions or are younger than 18.
2. PepsiCo is the world's largest manufacturer, seller and distributor of carbonated and non-carbonated Pepsi-Cola beverages. We have the exclusive right to manufacture, sell and distribute Pepsi-Cola beverages in all or a portion of 43 states, the District of Columbia, eight Canadian provinces and certain other international territories.
3. If you wish to sell Pepsi-Cola beverages outside of PepsiCo serviced territories, please contact your local Pepsi-Cola bottler. If you provide PepsiCo information about a location that is not part of PepsiCo serviced territories, PepsiCo will attempt to forward such information as a courtesy to a local Pepsi-Cola bottler, who will be responsible for providing you with further information and service. PepsiCo is not responsible for any action or failure to act or use of your information by any third-party bottler.
4. Please also note that this site is intended for businesses located in the U.S. and Canada only.
5. By submitting the information to PepsiCo, you agree that PepsiCo and its affiliates, representatives, and local Pepsi-Cola bottlers, to whom PepsiCo may forward submitted information if your business is located outside PepsiCo serviced territories, may collect, use and/or disclose such information for the purposes of processing your request and contacting you to discuss establishing service.
6. PepsiCo is committed to protecting your personal privacy. We do not collect personal information in connection with this web site, unless you provide it to us voluntarily. PepsiCo does not disclose your information to third parties for their marketing purposes.
7. Please note that this site is intended for the purpose of submitting business-related requests to serve Pepsi products or acquire Pepsi equipment. We cannot respond to any other requests submitted through this site, including job applications and consumer affairs issues.